Agenda for September 23, 2009
Cortland Community Library Board Meeting
Location: Cortland Library
Meeting at 7 p.m.
Call to Order:
1. Library Planning / Dr. Schlipf
2. Hearing of Citizens
3. Budget revisions / additions
4. Summer Reading
5. Per Capita Requirements:
a. Serving Our Public 2.0 : Standards for Illinois Public Libraries,
Chapter 8 Reference, Reader's Advisory & Bibliographic Instruction.
b. ADA website compliance
6. Friends of Cortland Library cookbooks
7. Staff issues / storyteller
8. Book Club
9. Sign possibilities / revisions / costs
10. New fall hours
11. Our error in town Newsletter / Story Times Wed. & Thursdays
12. New shelving / new look / no more VHS
13. Fiber Optic Grant participation & projected costs
14. Location of Summer programs 2010
2. Small libraries meetings / replace LSTA grant with.....?
3. Sell cookbooks at Fall Festival (?Board volunteers?)
4. Martha as liaison to Census Awareness Committee
5. ILA? October 8 to visit displays.....anyone?
|Return to Community Page|