Agenda: Cortland Community Library Board for February 19, 2014
Meeting to be held at the Cortland Town Hall at 7 pm
Posted January 16, 2014
Call to Order:
Approval of Minutes of January 15, 2014:
Approval of December 2013 and January 2014 Treasurer’s Report and Expenditures:
Acceptance of Librarian’s Report about January 2014.
Unfinished Business/ discussion and possible Action:
- Hearing of Citizens
- Librarian’s Working Together meeting report / staff training in March
- Fundraising / ideas and possible meeting date.
- cleanup of back & side yard
- Possible shed for storage
- Tort reserve fund…possible action if information from Town Treasurer & our book keeper available
- 30th Anniversary, summer 2014
- Review Town of Cortland Investment policy, as seen last month. Possible approval & adoption by Library Board.
- Information from Phil Lenzini about hiring new director upon Mrs. Coward’s retirement/ possible action.
- Grants applied for….information from Mrs. Coward
- Discussion & yearly re- approval of reciprocal borrowing and non-resident tax bill method policy.